We are Fix-It Friend, a premium handyman service, with excellent ratings on Homestars (it’s like TripAdvisor, but for Home Professionals), primarily focused on servicing clients in downtown Toronto (mainly on the east side).
We do a mix of residential and commercial work with experience in a variety of trades. In addition to handyman services we also build custom furniture and provide installation services.
We’re looking for someone excellent to add to our team of handymen. You would be working as part of a team under a senior handyman. This position would be job by job to begin with the opportunity to develop into more full time.
- Mix of on site work and shop fabrication work
- Laying hardwood floors and tile
(list is for example, other responsibilities may be required)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Handy/have experience fixing things
- Clean cut and presentable
- Dependable, reliable, punctual
- Own transportation (preferred)
- Own some of your own tools - i.e.: drill, basic hand tools, tool pouch, etc. (preferred)
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you do not have a cover letter, please tell us a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for the job in your email.